Diagnostics | Performance Test
Lactate Performance Test
Test your endurance and train efficiently and purposefully. After the multi-stage performance test, we analyse the results and give you a first trend directly afterwards. You will receive the detailed results with the respective training areas by email a few days later. These then serve as a basis for your further training.
- Determination of your endurance level under practical conditions
- Basis for an optimal planning of your training
- Especially helpful e.g. at the beginning of the marathon preparation and a control test two weeks before the competition
Performance Test info
- Duration: 1 hour
- When: Individual
- Where: As desired (track, road, forest)
„A level test starts with low load intensity and is increased at constant intervals over a defined distance until the load is exhausted (for exhaustion). After each exercise level, lactate is taken from the earlobe and the heart rate is recorded."
– Benjamin schalanda
Individual Lactate Performance TestKnow your training areas and get the most out of your training.
- Individual SMART Lactate level test
- Determination of individual training zones
- Evaluation & Analysis of the results
- Explanation of the results and according advice
- Handout with summary for participant